A common question among the obese and overweight population is whether to buy Adipex or buy Phentermine.
Is there any difference between these two diet pills? Or are they same and give same results?
While purchasing Adipex online from Canadianpharmacy365.net, buyers send us queries on this issue on regular basis and hence we decided to go deep into the matter and find out what the medical history of the USA has to say about it.
- Phentermine is a phenethylamine, more importantly a derivative of amphetamine.
- Phentermine hydrochloride is the name of the main ingredient in Adipex.
- Phentermine is the generic name of Adipex. And Phentermine is sold under many other brand names.
- Phentermine was approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the US in the year 1959 as an appetite suppressant.
- The first brand name for Phentermine was Fastin ® from King Pharmaceuticals for SmithKline Beecham. In 1989 Fastin® was removed from the market.
- Presently Medeva Pharmaceuticals sells Phentermine by the brand name Ionamin®.
- And Gate Pharmaceuticals sells it under the brand name of Adipex-P®.
- The difference is, Phentermine is sold either as an immediate-release formulation which is Adipex® or as a slow-release resin like Ionamin®, Duromine®
- Adipex and Phentermine have been recommended by FDA for short term use for weight loss along with healthy dieting and exercise.
- Adipex diet pills and Phentermine, both are sympethomimetic amine similar to amphetamine.
- Adipex and Phentermine, both work as an appetite suppressant.
- Adipex and Phentermine have same modertae side-effects.
- Adipex and Phentermine, both are amphetamines, so, have addcitive property.
- Phentermine and all its brand names including Adipex are classified as a controlled substance.
- In the United States , it is classified as a Schedule IV controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act.
- Internationally, Phentermine is a schedule IV drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances.
Though, Phentermine and Adipex, both are short term solutions for weight loss. They do not replace the requirement of exercise and healthy diet plan. Those, who wish to buy Adipex or Phentermine must get prescription from an authorized medical practitioner. This is because both the medicines should be taken under some precautions and medical supervision. Read Adipex Safety Measures and Adipex Usage for complete information on the medicine.
Adipex Success Story
Weight Loss Without the use of Diet Pills: Success Story of an Air Hostess
Slim and tall is the image which people perceive when we talk about airhostesses. However, when people saw me it contradicted what they perceived, tall I was but slim was a far cry? Initially I wasn’t like this when I joined the airlines; I was then 22 years old. By the time I reach 31 things changed for the worst, I was huge and heavy. I eat according to my convenience and never work out. Whenever my duty was over, to eat and sleep were the only thing which entered my mind. I became the fattest airhostess in our airlines and was grounded twice for being overweight.
Being 5’8″ and medium built my ideal weight was supposed to be 139-153lb but I was 162lb when I was grounded. I was more than 9lb overweight and my body was not proportionate. My stomach was so flabby, my arms and face were looking so big and fat. I lost all my self-confidence and began to develop inferiority complex. I used to enjoy my work and never complained as I was earning good. However, I started to dread going for work and hated my uniform as people passed snide remarks about my body. From the moment I reached airport till I came back home I was never comfortable. But I was too lazy to think and start anything which could help in weight loss.
Then came the turning point in my life but before that let me tell you I come from an over weight family; my mother is overweight, diabetic and has already suffered a stroke. One morning I received a call while I was out of station on duty that my mother was hit by another stroke. I went to visit her the next morning she was so weak and pale, my tears began to fall uncontrollably when I saw how close I was to losing her. The doctor instructed to stop all kind of fatty food and that she must loose weight if she is looking at a long term cure. This made me serious about my own weight to, I realized that it was not at all healthy and I need to change my way of life. Looking at my body I too can suffer from diabetics and stroke more so because of heredity reasons add to that my increasing weight.
Further, when I got my tri-monthly airlines medical report, I was grounded for the second time for a month wherein I was told to get back to the desired weight. The news did not come as a shock as I was already kind of expecting it. This time I made a firm resolution, promising myself that I will strictly follow the diet and exercises. Not only for weight cessation for the time being but will maintain and follow up even after I got the desired weight.
Without wasting a time I soon get to work trying to meet my one month deadline. I bought a treadmill and consult specialist for my diet. Initially I could not run even for 5minutes, but I tried harder and started running every day for 1 hour in the morning and evening. I also strictly followed the diet chart. I tried to get active and busy by walking down to buy milk, newspaper and groceries, instead of getting it home delivered. I make it a point to take the stairs then the elevators. I drinks lots of water and avoid junk foods.
Within a month though I was not able to shed all of my extra 9lb I was close to it. I took additional leave of half month from work and within one and a half months I was able to lose 10lb and that too without the use of any weight loss medicine or Diet Pills.
This I found to be my greatest achievement till today as it was my renaissance.
North Ryde, Sydney, Australia